- Inspect your clean and dry paintwork for light scratches and contamination, treat with Super Resin Polish or Surface Detailing Clay Kit as required.
- Using the red applicator, apply to clean, dry paintwork in a light circular motion, leaving a thin even layer on all painted surfaces. Do not over apply as this may make the wax difficult to buff later. Do not apply to unpainted rubber or unpainted plastic trim.
- Leave wax film to dry for 10 – 15 minutes, then buff using the microfiber cloth.
High Definition Wax
Quite simply our finest product which imparts the deepest level of shine
Q: Will High Definition Wax guard against stone chips?
A: High Definition Wax will not guard against stone chips.
Q: Can High Definition Wax be applied with a machine polisher?
A: For the best results, High Definition Wax should be applied by hand and removed using the applicator and microfibre cloth provided in the kit.
Q: How long does High Definition Wax last for?
A: High Definition Wax has been formulated to provide a deep gloss finish and maximum protection for up to 50 washes depending on vehicle usage and storage. To ensure your vehicle is always protected apply 2-4 times per year.
Q: How often can I use this wax?
A: You can apply this wax as often as you like, just ensure the surface is washed and dried first.
The result of over 50 years of product research and development, this expertly crafted wax is individually filled and inspected before being carefully air cooled ensuring it is ready for use on the world’s finest vehicles.
High Definition Wax contains a carefully balanced, yet complex blend of polymers, carnauba and microcrystalline waxes.
Surfaces treated with this superior wax enjoy exceptional resistance to environmental contaminants including salt, detergents, UV light, acid rain and industrial fallout. This product is completely free of abrasives, water and emulsifiers.
- 150g High Definition Wax
- 2 x High Definition Wax Applicators
- 1 x Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth