HIGH PERFORMANCE TYRE GEL
- Perfectly dressed tyres complete the look of your clean car. High-Performance Tyre Gel is a long-lasting, sweet-scented tyre dressing. It contains active silicone polymers which contribute to the depth of shine and durability.
- To ensure precisely and even coverage apply with our Perfect Polish Applicator.
- It can leave you with a high gloss or natural ‘new tyre’ finish, whichever you prefer.
Forensic Detailing Best Tyre Dressing Winner 2021.
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/customer/www/autoglym.lk/public_html/wp-content/themes/automotive-child/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 42
How to use:
- 1. For best results ensure your tyres are clean and dry. Apply a small amount of High-Performance Tyre Gel to a Perfect Polish Applicator.
- 2. Work the gel into the contours of the tyre wall, applying more product as required.
- 3. Leave for a few minutes to dry for a high gloss finish or immediately wipe over with a clean microfiber cloth for a satin sheen.
PRO TIP: For an ultra-high gloss finish apply a second coat once the first has dried.
Due to its slippery characteristics, use only on recommended areas. Do not use on motorcycle tyres.
Q: How does the product differ from Instant Tyre Dressing?
A: Instant Tyre Dressing is a sprayable liquid that can be applied to wet or dry tyres. High-Performance Tyre Gel can be left for a high sheen or wiped for a more natural matt finish.
Q: What should I use to apply this product?
A: New High-Performance Tyre Gel is applied with the Autoglym Perfect Polish Applicator. This applicator allows for a more detailed application, and the gel is proven to offer a longer-lasting finish. Like Instant Tyre Dressing, no buffing generates a high gloss finish, but wiping with a cloth whilst the gel is still wet creates a more natural satin finish.
Q: What happens if High-Performance Tyre Gel is used on wet tyres?
A: We recommend that freshly washed tyres are allowed to dry or at least be wiped dry prior to application. This ensures that High-Performance Tyre Gel dries evenly and leaves a consistently excellent finish on the tyres. Applying to wet wheels may result in an uneven, patchy finish.
Q: Can this product be used on motorcycles or bicycles?
A: No. This product leaves a gloss finish that can be slippery – do not use on motorcycle or bicycle tyres or control surfaces of any vehicle.